State of Victoria through Arts Victoria 2005
The Theatre Alive website is developed and maintained by Arts Victoria, a division of the Department of Premier and Cabinet. Copyright in this website (including content and design) is either owned by the State of Victoria, or has been licensed to the State of Victoria (through the Department of Premier and Cabinet).
You may make limited copies of this website in accordance with the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), including copies for research, study, criticism, review or news reporting. You may not reproduce, adapt, modify, communicate or otherwise use any part of this website (in particular for commercial purposes) without written permission from the copyright owner.
Please address enquiries and requests for permission to the attention of the Theatre Alive web administrator by email to email@example.com or mail:
Private Bag No. 1
South Melbourne VIC 3205
This website is linked to other websites over which the State of Victoria has no control. The State of Victoria makes no warranties or representations that copyright material on such websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world.
The State of Victoria is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites by the Theatre Alive website linking to other sites.
If you believe copyright material is available on the Theatre Alive website (excluding copyright material from sites linked to the Theatre Alive website) in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed license, please notify the Theatre Alive web administrator by providing the following:
- sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyright work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyright works are involved, a representative list of such works; and
- sufficient information to permit use to locate and access such material; and
- sufficient information to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- an indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them; and
- an indication of what law (including country) is being transgressed.